Maswali Yaulizwayo Mara kwa Mara
(1) Any person intending to carry out the business of shipping agency shall
(a) apply to the Director General on the prescribed form; and
(b) pay the application fees as may be prescribed in the regulations.
(2) A person shall be licensed as a shipping agent under this Part if that person:-
(a) is a citizen of Tanzania;
(b) is a company incorporated under the Companies Act in which more than sixty per cent of the share capital is held directly or indirectly by a citizen of Tanzania;
(c) possesses the prescribed qualifications for the proper carrying out the business of shipping agency; and
(d) has no criminal record inside or outside the country.
(3) Notwithstanding the provisions of subsection (2), the Director General shall not issue a licence for shipping agency if the applicant is a ship owner, ship operator, charterer, dry port operator or clearing and forwarding agent.
(4) A licence issued under the TASAC Act shall not be transferable to any other person.
Jaza fomu na iwasilishe katika ofisi za TASAC
1.Wasiliana na Ofisi za TASAC kwa maelekezo
2. Pakua fomu ya Maombi
3. Rudisha Fomu iliyokamilika.